The MoveMobility Toyota Rear Entry Minivan is the perfect solution for users in the transport, taxi, and healthcare sectors, as well as individuals, who require wheelchair accessible vehicles. Minivans are known to live up to the challenge of wear-and-tear of transit fleet, with flexible seating options and wheelchair positions to meet the needs of every client.
- 60.5″ long, 35.5″ wide, and 58″ interior height
- 3-midddle row seats
- Spring-assisted manual non-slip ramp
- Heavy duty altro non-slip flooring
- In-floor AMF Protektor Restraint System
- D409 Equipment as Standard, including First Aid Kit
- LED lighting on rear hatch
- Lowered floor – spacious accommodation for wheelchair users
- Second row seating – accommodation for ambulatory passengers
ADA, CMVSS, & FMVSS compliant
Have the peace of mind that your clients are kept safe and comfortable.
Efficient gas mileage
Helping you maintain your bottom line
Need A Rear-Entry Van Conversion Done? We Can Help!
At MoveMobility, we are here to help you have “Your Mobility, Your Way”. You may have your own vehicle that you love and you may be considering having a rear-entry van conversion done. Our most common conversion is on minivans, and you will often see minivans converted to wheelchair accessible vans. Depending on the year, model, and number of kilometers on your vehicle, we are able to do conversions on used vans. If you have purchased a new van elsewhere, please contact us and our team will be happy to assist!
Find out if your van will work for a rear entry van conversion! Fill in the form at the top of the page to get started.