MoveMobility is providing more mobility options with the 2015 Ford Transit Mobility Conversion. Our solution involves taking a full-size vehicle and combining it with flexible seating and a wheelchair restraint system. The flexible seating arrangement is the Auto-Floor combined with the Ford Transit, to create the Ford Transit Mobility Conversion.
Flexibility at your finger tips while reducing your total cost of ownership.
This vehicle offers you complete flexibility you need for your organization. There are over 1,000 possible seating configurations that can be changed in minutes! With the pull of a lever, seats easily click in and out, so no lifting is required.
Some features of this vehicle:
- Braunability Rear Lift
- Easy access running board and grab handles at the side door which allow ambulatory clients to easily step up into the van
- Heavy-duty altro non-slip flooring
- In-Floor AMF Protektor Restraint System
- D-409 Equipment as Standard, including a First Aid Kit
- Seating is available in a variety of styles
- ADA, CMVSS, & FMVSS compliant
Need Flexible Floor Options? Learn how the flexible flooring and restraint system works here.
If you have any questions about this vehicle, please don’t hesitate to reach out to one of MoveMobility’s consultants today! Call 1-877-781-8267 or email email@example.com for more information.
Please follow and like us:
- Air Conditioning
- Automatic Headlights
- Bluetooth® Handset
- Cruise Control
- Direct Fuel Injection
- Power Steering
- Reversing Camera
- Tire Pressure Monitoring
Contact a MoveMobility Consultant for more specifications or if you have any questions at: 1-877-781-8267.