Our 2015 Toyota Sienna Short-Cut Conversion Mobility Van is the perfect solution for users in the transport, taxi, and healthcare sectors who require wheelchair accessible vehicles. These minivans are known to live up to the challenge of the wear-and-tear of transit fleet, with flexible seating options and wheelchair positions to meet the needs of every client.
These vehicles are ADA, CMVSS, & FMVSS compliant so you can have the peace of mind that your passengers are kept safe and comfortable. It also has an efficient gas mileage to help you maintain your bottom line.
Other features of MoveMobility’s Toyota Rear Entry Mobility Conversion are:
- 60.5″ long, 36″ wide, and 58″ interior height
- 3-seat middle row seating
- Spring-assisted manual non-slip ramp
- Heavy duty altro non-slip flooring
- In Floor AMF Protektor Restraint System
- D409 Equipment incl.First Aid Kit, Fire Extinguisher, & Flare Kit
- LED Lighting on Rear Hatch
For more information on the Toyota Sienna, please click here.
Please follow and like us:
- Air Conditioning
- Aluminum Wheels
- Anti-theft Protection
- Automatic Climate Control
- Automatic Headlights
- Bluetooth® Handset
- CD/DVD Autochanger
- Cruise Control
- Direct Fuel Injection
- Floor Mats
- Power Steering
- Reversing Camera
- Roll-over Protection
- Seat Heating
- Tire Pressure Monitoring
For more information or if you have any questions, please reach out to one of MoveMobility's consultants at 1-877-781-8267.