NEW: NOW AVAILABLE IN FOUR WHEEL DRIVE!
Click the images below to view the videos of the MoveMobility 4×4 Ford Transit! Contact us by filling in the form on the right or give us a call for more information on this vehicle and how it helps communities and individuals overcome challenges with rough terrain.
MoveMobility provides a solution that takes a full-size passenger van and combines it with flexible seating and a wheelchair restraint system. The flexible seating arrangement is the Auto-Floor combined with the Ford Transit.
This vehicle offers the complete flexibility you need for your organization. You can transport up to 13 passengers, including the driver, and the wheelchair lift can be positioned at either the side or rear of the vehicle. There are over 1,000 possible seating configurations that can be changed in minutes!
- All-wheel drive, which provides excellent traction on ice and snow, as well as rough terrain
- Easy access running board and grab handles at the side door which allow ambulatory clients to easily step up into the van
- Heavy-duty altro non-slip flooring
- In-Floor AMF Protektor Restraint System
- D409 Equipment as Standard, including First Aid Kit
- Back-up camera for easy backing up
- Seats easily click in & out with the pull of a lever, no lifting is required
- Seating is available in a variety of styles
Free shipping across Canada – trades welcome.
Save up to 40% on fuel costs compared to a traditional minibus.
ADA, FMVSS, and CMVSS Compliant.
Your clients can get in and out of the Transit easily with a rear hydraulic lift. An optional manual rear ramp with kneeling suspension or a side hydraulic ramp is also available.
Carry up to 13 passengers or 4 wheelchairs with the AutoFloor removable seating system, which allows for over 1,000 different configurations for ambulatory and wheelchair passengers in the Transit. Our removable seats are comfortable, lightweight, and easy to clean. With the flip of a switch, they pop out of the floor and are ready to move within or out of the vehicle.
Choose what works for you – everyone’s needs are different. Manual and automatic lift/ramp options are available on all of our vehicles.
We can also help you identify which entry option is best for you, whether it be rear entry or side entry.