The Allstar Bus has been rigorously tested, from the 3,000 lbs. seat-pull test to the 7-year/200,000 mile Altoona testing. Bus operators and passengers can ride comfortably knowing that they are protected. Featuring straight side wall construction to maximize passenger shoulder space, the Allstar has the widest aisle in the industry. It also accommodates a variety of seatings arrangements, including wheelchair accessibility and numerous options for luggage storage.
• Fully welded steel cage construction (meets FMVSS)
• Electric actuated passengerentry door with full length
• 93” interior width
• 80” interior floor to ceiling height with standard floor
• Ceiling and rear wall fabric for sound abatement
• Easy-to-clean fibreglass reinforced plastic sidewalls
• 1.25” left hand vertical passenger assist rail at entry