MoveMobility COVID-19 Coronavirus Response
In recent weeks, the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation is one that we have been monitoring. As a national company, it is important that we take the appropriate and necessary precautions to minimise risk for our employees, customers, and vendors alike.
This page will host the current MoveMobility Coronavirus (COVID-19) policy, and any future variations. As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve we will update this page and advise on MoveMobility's ongoing response.
Our Communication to our Employees
First and foremost, the safety of our team members is always our first priority at MoveMobility – it’s part of our core values, and a shared value with our customers, vendors and partner. Therefore, out of an abundance of caution, we have taken the following steps to address COVID-19:
- We ask any employee not feeling well to stay at home and consult their doctor for guidance
- Symptoms of COVID-19 are a fever, cough and shortness of breath
- We are adopting a “no hand-shake policy”. If some one approaches you, we can kindly say “out of precaution and safety MoveMobility has adopted a no hand-shake policy”.
- We have limited business travel to only that which is essential to operating our business, and are conducting meeting by phone or video wherever possible.
- Any team member who have traveled for business or personal reasons to any high-risk coronavirus area , have had family members who have done so, and/or who have been in proximity to anyone suspected of having or confirmed with the virus within the last 14 days, to self-isolate at home for the next 14 days;
- We will be periodically coming through the office workspace to clean workspaces with disinfectant. Employees in the workshop are encouraged to do the same thing.
- We encourage team members to reconsider any travel plans they may have that include air travel or travel to areas considered high risk.
- If interacting with a clients vehicle, wear gloves or use a Lysol wipe to clean handles and controls and wash your hands when finished working with the clients vehicle.
While some of these precautionary measures may seem inconvenient, they are being taken out of an abundance of caution to keep you all safe. It is presently unclear how long these restrictions will remain in place, but we will continue to communicate regularly as the situation evolves. Thank you all once again for your understanding and commitment during this challenging time. Should you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to the management team or contact your supervisor.
- Syptoms of Coronavirus - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/COVID19-symptoms.pdf
- World Health Organization Updates - https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- WHO Advise for the public - https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
- Canadian Government Updates - https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html
- CDC Website - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html