Rear Lift Dodge Promaster
MoveMobility provides a solution that takes a full-size passenger van and combines it with flexible seating and a wheelchair restraint system. The flexible seating arrangement is the Auto-Floor combined with the Dodge Ram Promaster.
Flexibility You Need
This vehicle offers the complete flexibility you need for your organization. You can transport up to 10 passengers, including the driver, and the wheelchair lift can be positioned at either the side or rear of the vehicle. There are over 1,000 possible seating configurations that can be changed in minutes!
- 34″ wide lift and 76″ interior height
- Front-wheel drive, which provides excellent traction on ice and snow
- Easy access running board and grab handles at the side door which allow ambulatory clients to easily step up into the van
- Heavy-duty altro non-slip flooring
- In-Floor AMF Protektor Restraint System
- D409 Equipment as Standard, including First Aid Kit
- Back-up camera for easy backing up
- Seats easily click in & out with the pull of a lever, no lifting is required
- Seating is available in a variety of styles
Take who you need, when you need, with the flexible Auto Floor system.
Save up to 40% on fuel costs compared to a traditional bus.
Free shipping across Canada! Trade-ins welcome.
All vehicles provided by MoveMobility are ADA, CMVSS, and FMVSS Compliant.
Carry up to 10 passengers, 5 wheelchairs, or a combination of both with the Auto Floor removable seating system. Auto Floor allows for over 1,000 different configurations for ambulatory and wheelchair passengers in the Promaster. MoveMobility’s removable seats are comfortable, lightweight, and easy to clean. With the flip of a switch, they pop out of the floor and are ready to move within or out of the vehicle.
Your clients can easily enter and exit the Promaster with a rear hydraulic lift. An optional manual rear ramp with kneeling suspension or a side hydraulic ramp is also available. Speak to our friendly Mobility Consultants at 877-781-8267 to go over your needs and determine which option suits your transportation requirements!
Choose what works for you – everyone’s needs are different. Manual and automatic lift and ramp options are available on all of our vehicles. We can also help you identify which entry option is best for your application, whether it be rear entry or side entry. Our custom vehicle builds mean your van will be configured exactly how you need it, with the flexibility to change seating and wheelchair positions for each trip.