MoveMobility is currently seeking a highly motivated and result driven individual to join our team in the capacity of Sales Account Executive for Western Canada.
MoveMobility helps its clients to have “Your Mobility, Your Way” through our innovative vehicle solutions.
The Sales Account Executive will be responsible for managing the sales of MoveMobility products and services within your territory. The Sales Account Executive will ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning and execution, while identifying objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long- term sales and earnings.
MoveMobility is seeking a dynamic individual who can provide progressive best practices in developing the MoveMobility brand. The Sales Account Executive will sell to its clients through the use of a well-defined sales process. Consultative sales are key to success in this role. Techniques in cold calling, face to face meetings, relationship management, identifying client needs and value-added selling are needed to be successful in this position.
- Develop strategy to grow sales within the territory by managing existing and new clients.
- Compile lists of prospective customers from various sources for use as sales leads.
- Establish a customer base in which to promote and solicit new and on-going business.
- Call on regular and prospective customers by phone or by traveling throughout assigned territory to solicit orders and close sales.
- Show and present demonstration equipment and vehicles as required.
- Quote prices, contract terms, estimated delivery date, credit terms and lease contracts.
- Prepare sales contracts in conjunction with the sales coordinator for orders obtained.
- Prepares various reports and presentations as required for sales, client meetings, expenses, etc.
- Record daily and weekly activities in the CRM system.
- Maintain accurate reports and database records of customer contacts/activities and transactions.
- Maintain knowledge of current issues and practices in the industry
- Provide market forecast and opportunities to achieve territory budgets
- Plan and facilitate tradeshows as required.
- Planned travel throughout the assigned territory, which requires overnight stays
- Ensure high level of customer service and strong client relationships
- Work with Sales Manager, Business Development Managers and the local selling team to increase wallet share of existing and new accounts.
- Proficient at formulating sales revenue forecasting / projections
- Communicate information concerning collections, estimated revenues of contracts, new contracts, pending contracts, and overall activity with accounts.
- Responsible for the achievement of sales mission goals and financial objectives
- Develop territory plans for the sales strategic plan including activities; monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance
- Prepare and adhere to budgets
- Collaborate with marketing to develop strategic activities and implement the plan on identified opportunities through the use of slide shows and other online media
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
- Work with business development resources to find and plan new opportunities such as CRM data entry, prospect research and appointment setting.
- Create road trip itineraries to compliment the sales territory plan and overall sales strategy.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Post-secondary education in business or a related field is considered an asset
- 5-10 years’ experience in account management
- Demonstrated track record of success in strategic sales and business planning
- Excellent communication, negotiation, customer serviceability and analytical skills
- Proficiency in IT.
- A motivated self-starter with cross-functional team experience
This career opportunity will appeal to a highly motivated and charismatic professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This role will require an individual who takes initiative, is forward thinking, energetic and an outgoing team player with a desire to drive sales success