Convenient Solution for Commercial Demands
The Rear Entry Toyota Sienna is designed to maximize transportation companies' bottom line while providing quality and reliability needed for a vehicle in constant use. The Rear Entry conversion provides easy access for larger wheelchairs, without compromising on passenger seating.
With the Toyota Sienna becoming Hybrid, now is the time to secure the Toyota Sienna with the Rear Entry conversion.
Easy Access, Spring-Assisted Ramp
The Manual Rear Entry Ramp conversion for the Toyota Sienna is recommended for taxis, community organizations and fleets who need a low maintenance, easy-to-use solution for providing accessible transportation. The Rear Entry conversion's lowered floor provides spacious accommodation for wheelchair users.
- Spring-assisted ramp, with no cables to fray or break
- Peace of mind with no extra ramp maintenance required
- Low maintenance interior - durable, wipe-clean sidewalls
- Rear access ramp folds easily with minimal physical effort
- Manual ramp, preventing electrical shortages
- No untidy door cables
- Factory-original ride quality maintained during conversion
Seating and Wheelchair Options
The Rear Entry Toyota Sienna accommodates both a wheelchair and multiple ambulatory passengers without mid-row seating being compromised. You can transport up to 7 passengers or 5 passengers with one wheelchair.
- One wheelchair position (3rd row)
- Optional 3rd row folding bench for additional passenger seating
- Factory seating in second row (2-person bucket seats, with or without center seat)
- Simple wheelchair restraint securement system
- Electric belt securement system available
- D409 Certified for commercial users
Questions? Let's Connect.
New Rear Entry Toyota Sienna vehicles come with a 3 Year/60,000 KM Warranty on both the vehicle chassis and conversion. We are here to support you in your journey during and after choosing the right accessible van for your needs.