Reducing Strain on Community Health
Are you looking for a way to:
- Reduce crowded waiting rooms and lineups
- Provide community-wide door-to-door health services
- Allow health workers to perform services without entering patients' homes
- Have mobile vaccination capabilities
- Provide mental health and counselling on-demand
If so, the mobile health vehicles by MoveMobility will reduce pressure on your community health services. Contact MoveMobility to learn more!
Ford Transit Chassis
MoveMobility's mobile medical van is built on the tough, durable Ford Transit chassis.
- 148" Wheelbase, Single Rear Wheel, High Roof
- Rear Wheel Drive
- All Wheel Drive option available
- Custom layout and designs to suit your community's health needs
- Images shown display custom layouts; vehicle specifications, options, and features may be different than shown depending on design.
Standard Mobile Medical Clinic/Health Van Package
- Rear Heat & A/C
- Closed cell insulation
- Wall and ceiling lining
- LED interior lighting
- Single Patient Bed with firm vinyl mattress
- Under-bed storage
- Floor-to-ceiling cabinets
- Flush-top sink with tap
- Office chair
- Solid cab divider
- Medicine storage
- 12V power supply (recommended)
- And more!
Questions? Let's Connect.
Looking for help?
Let's connect and see how your community can enhance access to health services. A mobile medical vehicle or health van can make health providers more easily accessible to patients and allow them to receive more personalized healthcare.