Flexible, Reliable & Efficient
MoveMobility's Non-Emergency Patient Transport vehicle is an innovative solution for stretcher and wheelchair transportation providers. Patient transfer services require an efficient way to transport passengers who do not require emergency personnel and resources, yet need stretcher or wheelchair access.
The Non-Emergency Patient Transport vehicle is designed to allow EMS personnel to work where they are more urgently needed.
Simple vehicle configurations
The Non-Emergency Patient Transport vehicle based on the Ford Transit or Ram Promaster provides flexibility for caregivers and transport personnel who need space and easy access to the patient.
- Easy to drive, maneuver and park in city and rural applications
- Maximize use of interior space and headroom; full standing height means less caregiver injury
- High ground clearance; no scraping on gravel or snow-covered roads
Easy access for patients and caregivers
Drivers and caregivers enjoy more space to safely secure wheelchairs or stretchers without personal injury. Transport passengers in over 1,000 seating possible configurations with AutoFloor.
- Transport stretchers, wheelchairs, and ambulatory passengers
- Full standing interior height for easy stretcher/wheelchair securement and passenger access
- Running boards and grab handles for passenger security
- Exclusive Heat and Air Conditioning system designed for Canadian climates
Unique swing and fold ramp
- Manual folding ramp with swing and fold function
- Ramp can swing inside the vehicle to allow for stretcher access
- Lightweight and durable for fleet use
- Large, 36" ramp width for bariatric mobility devices
Flexibility with AutoFloor
The AutoFloor track system gives you complete control over seat and wheelchair configurations for your accessible van.
- Wipe-clean transit grade seats
- Lightweight and removable on wheels for easy reposition
- Operators can easily wheel seats in or out of the vehicle using the ramp
- Transport a combination of ambulatory, wheelchair, and stretcher passengers
- Maximum flexibility and efficiency on every route
- Customize the seating layout to suit each clients' needs
Do you worry about your bottom line when running heavily modified vehicles with high running costs? Find out how MoveMobility can help you save time and money while enhancing the service you provide.
Questions? Let's Connect.
Request a Demo
While our team would love to be on the road with our innovative accessible vehicles, we're providing the same demonstration opportunities virtually. Contact us today to set up your online, no-obligation vehicle demonstration to see the value and fleet efficiency you can enjoy by partnering with MoveMobility for your accessible van needs.