Canada's Value-Priced Family Van Option
There is no 'one size fits all' solution with accessible vans for family and personal use. The Rear Entry Dodge Grand Caravan is an affordable, flexible option for families who need passenger and wheelchair space. With different passenger seating options, the Rear Entry conversion provides easy access for wheelchair passengers and caregivers.
With the Dodge Grand Caravan being discontinued by its manufacturer, now is the last chance to take advantage of Canada's top-selling minivan and most popular vehicle for accessible conversions.
Easy Access, Spring-Assisted Ramp
The Manual Rear Entry Ramp conversion for the Dodge Grand Caravan is recommended for families and individuals who travel with a caregiver. It is an easy-to-use, low maintenance, cost-effective accessible van option.
- Spring-assisted ramp, with no cables to fray or break
- Peace of mind with no extra ramp maintenance required
- Low maintenance interior - durable, wipe-clean sidewalls
- Rear access ramp folds easily with minimal physical effort
- Manual ramp, preventing electrical shortages
- No untidy door cables
- Factory-original ride quality maintained during conversion
Seating and Wheelchair Options
The Rear Entry Dodge Grand Caravan accommodates many different seating and wheelchair configurations. You can transport up to 2 wheelchairs, up to 6 passengers, or a combination of passengers with a wheelchair.
- Two wheelchair positions (2nd and/or 3rd row)
- Optional 3rd row folding bench for additional seating
- Flip and Fold seating for folding bucket seats
- Fixed seating for permanent bucket seats
- Wheelchair can be positioned close to driver and passenger
- Simple wheelchair restraint securement system
Looking for a Rear Entry Accessible Van Conversion?
The Rear Entry Accessible Van Conversion can often be done to a pre-owned vehicle. Subject to mileage, condition, model year, and other factors, we may be able to convert a pre-owned vehicle that you already own. Contact MoveMobility using the form below to find out.
Questions? Let's Connect.
New Rear Entry Dodge Grand Caravan vehicles come with a 3 Year/60,000 KM Warranty on both the vehicle chassis and conversion. We are here to support you in your journey during and after choosing the right accessible van for your needs.