A Luxurious, Accessible Option
Families and individuals looking for a luxurious, upscale Rear Entry accessible van come to MoveMobility for the Rear Entry Mercedes Metris. With a cleverly concealed rear entry conversion, this accessible van doesn't look like a traditional mobility vehicle. If sophistication and style are important, the Mercedes Metris may be the right choice for you.
Unique Lightweight Ramp
The manual Rear Entry ramp's unique design provides flexibility when transporting a wheelchair and ambulatory passengers.
- EASYFLEX ramp folds flat to make a luggage compartment and passenger footrest
- Manual ramp - no electrical shortages or untidy door cables
- Integrated ramp handle - no plastic handles to break
- Minimal maintenance required
- Non-slip coating withstands constant use
- Rear Entry conversion available on recent and new model year Mercedes Metris vans
Take who you need, when you need.
Optional folding third row seats offer additional passenger capacity when a wheelchair is not being transported.
- Two folding seats can be folded to the side when not in use
- Transport up to 7 ambulatory passengers, or up to 5 ambulatory passengers plus one wheelchair
Electronic Wheelchair Restraint System
The Mercedes Metris with the Rear Entry conversion has an electronic wheelchair restraint system that makes entry and exit for wheelchair passengers easy.
- Automatic tensioning system assists with wheelchair entry and exit
- Using the electronic restraint system, wheelchair will not roll back if assistant lets go while entering/exiting
- Four point wheelchair securement system for wheelchair transport
- Optional FUTURESAFE head and backrest for extra support for wheelchair passengers