MoveMobility's wheelchair accessible conversion for the Dodge Ram Promaster is the ideal fit for a diverse range of applications requiring flexibility for wheelchair and ambulatory transportation. The combination of this efficient, full size vehicle and our AutoFloor seating system provides a solution for group homes, municipal transit programs, remote communities, medical transportation, shuttle and taxi services and more.
Take who you need, when you need.
The Accessible Dodge Promaster from MoveMobility provides flexibility for ambulatory and wheelchair passengers. The hydraulic wheelchair lift can be positioned at either the side or rear of the vehicle. Transport up to 10 passengers including the driver and configure the seats in a layout that works for each ride. There are over 1,000 possible seating configurations that can be changed in minutes.
- Exclusive Heat and Air Conditioning system designed for Canadian climates
- Full standing interior height for easy wheelchair securement and passenger access
- Front wheel drive for excellent traction on ice and snow
- Easy passenger access with running boards and grab handles
Flexible Seating with AutoFloor
- Lightweight, removable seats that click in and out with a lever (no lifting)
- Transport up to 10 passengers, 5 wheelchairs, or a combination of both
- Variety of seating styles available
- Heavy-duty altro non-slip flooring
- Heavy duty 1,000lb, 34″ wide lift at rear or side for large, powered wheelchairs
- In-floor AMF Protektor Restraint System
- Back-up camera for easy maneuvering
- D409 equipment for commercial applications
- CMVSS certified
Considering the Rear Lift Ram Promaster for your accessible transit fleet? We're passionate about helping organizations find the right accessible vehicles for their needs. Contact MoveMobility today using the form above. We look forward to hearing from you!
Interested in MoveMobility's accessible vehicles? Download further information using the button below.
Request More Information
Organizations using the Ram Promaster on their fleet enjoy saving up to 40% on fuel costs compared to large, traditional cutaway buses.