MoveMobility's Rear Entry accessible conversion for the Ford Transit is used in a diverse range of applications that require flexibility for wheelchair and ambulatory transportation.
- Worried about increasing costs of running heavily modified buses
- Anxious about rider discomfort
- Struggling with declining ridership or participation
- Frustrated with driver complaints or injuries
If this sounds familiar, it may be time to consider the Rear Entry Accessible Ford Transit by MoveMobility for your program.
Proud to be Canada's Leading
Multipurpose for many applications
The Rear Entry Accessible conversion by MoveMobility is designed to suit organizations looking for flexibility, efficiency, and comfort, including Municipal Transit programs, group homes remote communities, medical transportation, and shuttle services.
- Easy to drive, maneuver and park in city and rural applications
- Maximize use of interior space and headroom; full standing height means less caregiver injury
- High ground clearance; no scraping on gravel or snow-covered roads
- Rear Wheel Drive
- AWD option available
- 4x4 option available - Contact MoveMobility for details
Rider comfort and dignity
Drivers and caregivers enjoy more space to safely secure wheelchair passengers without personal injury. Transport up more passengers in over 1,000 seating possible configurations with AutoFloor.
- Transport ambulatory and wheelchair passengers, with stretcher compatibility available
- Full standing interior height for easy wheelchair securement and passenger access
- Running boards and grab handles for passenger security
- Heat and Air Conditioning system designed for Canadian climates
- D409 Certification
- CMVSS Certification
Accessibility for all
Compatible with wheelchairs, walkers, and stretchers, the Rear Entry Accessible Ford Transit is adaptable to every mobility requirement.
- Heavy duty, 1,000 lb lift for large, powered wheelchairs
- Smooth, quiet lift operation
- Manual ramp option available
- Infloor Wheelchair Restraint System
Flexibility with AutoFloor
The AutoFloor track system gives you complete control over seat and wheelchair configurations for your accessible van.
- Wipe-clean transit grade seats
- Lightweight and removable on wheels for easy reposition
- Operators can easily wheel seats in or out of the vehicle using the ramp
- Transport up to 8 ambulatory passengers, up to 4 wheelchairs, or a combination of both
- Maximum flexibility and efficiency on every route
- Customize the seating layout to suit each clients' needs
Do you worry about expensive repairs or uncomfortable passenger rides on your accessible van fleet? Experience lower operating costs with the MoveMobility Rear Entry Accessible Ford Transit.
Questions? Let's Connect.
Request a Demo
While our team would love to be on the road with our innovative accessible vehicles, we're providing the same demonstration opportunities virtually. Contact us today to set up your online, no-obligation vehicle demonstration to see the value and fleet efficiency you can enjoy by partnering with MoveMobility for your accessible van needs.