MoveMobility's wheelchair and stretcher accessible conversion for the Dodge Ram Promaster is the ideal fit for many applications. Designed for community transport programs, urban transit, group homes and remote medical transportation, the Rear Ramp and AutoFloor configuration is reliable and efficient.
The Rear Ramp Ram Promaster can also be suited for Non-Emergency Patient Transfer services with stretcher and swinging ramp equipment. Read more about the Non-EMS Patient Transfer vehicle here.
Take who you need, when you need.
The Rear Ramp Ram Promaster by MoveMobility provides flexibility for ambulatory, wheelchair, and stretcher passengers. The lightweight, manual bi-fold ramp is positioned at the rear, maximizing interior space. Transport up to 10 passengers including the driver and configure the seats in a layout that works for each ride. There are over 1,000 possible seating configurations that can be changed in minutes.
- Exclusive Heat and Air Conditioning system designed for Canadian climates
- Full standing interior height for easy wheelchair securement and passenger access
- Front wheel drive for excellent traction on ice and snow
- Easy passenger access with running boards and grab handles
Flexible Seating with AutoFloor
- Lightweight, removable seats that click in and out with a lever (no lifting)
- Transport up to 10 passengers, 5 wheelchairs, or a combination of both
- Variety of seating styles available
- Heavy-duty altro non-slip flooring
- Heavy duty 850lb, 36″ wide ramp at rear for large, powered, and/or bariatric wheelchairs
- In-floor AMF Protektor Restraint System
- Back-up camera for easy maneuvering
- D409 equipment for commercial applications
- CMVSS certified
Optional Lowering Suspension
- Innovative kneel-down hydraulic suspension lowers the rear of the vehicle to reduce ramp incline
- Offers low loading height of 11"
- Additional security and safety for wheelchair passengers
Kneeling Suspension Height
Considering the Rear Ramp Ram Promaster for your accessible transit fleet? We're passionate about helping organizations find the right accessible vehicles for their needs. Contact MoveMobility today using the form above. We look forward to hearing from you!
Interested in MoveMobility's accessible vehicles? Download further information using the button below.
Request More Information
Organizations using the Ram Promaster on their fleet enjoy saving up to 40% on fuel costs compared to large, traditional cutaway buses.