The Accessible Microtransit Solution
Meet the new, MoveMobility Side/Dual Entry Ram Promaster P5 with powered bifold doors and ramp.
- Struggle with high operating costs
- Have concerns about rider discomfort
- Worry about running unreliable, heavily modified vehicles
- Lack space and flexibility for transporting multiple wheelchairs and passengers
If so, the Ram Promaster P5 by MoveMobility may be the solution for your accessible van fleet.
Side or Dual Entry accessibility
The Side/Dual Entry Ram Promaster P5 is built on the Ram Promaster 3500 High Roof 159" Extended Wheelbase model.
- Front Wheel Drive for excellent traction on snow and ice
- Maximize use of interior space and headroom; full standing height means less caregiver injury
- High ground clearance; no scraping on gravel or snow-covered roads
- Side or Dual Entry configurations available for a wide range of transit applications
- Maximum accessibility for all passengers with barrier-free side or side and rear access
Powered Door and Ramp system
The powered ramp and door design operates from the driver's dash control or optional exterior switches. Drivers and caregivers enjoy more space to safely secure wheelchair passengers without personal injury.
- Heavy duty 1,000 lb capacity spring-assisted ramp accommodates large wheelchairs, walkers, and mobility devices
- Smooth, quiet ramp operation with low power consumption
- No need for driver to leave their seat to allow passenger access
- Minimal maintenance
- Manual backup system
- Manual ramp option available
Dignity and independence for all
Gone are the days when passengers using mobility devices were left to board the vehicle last. All passengers use the same side or dual access entryways, enhancing dignity and passenger flow.
- Unobstructed entry for ambulatory and wheelchair passengers
- Enhanced safety and security; brightly coloured grab handles to support passengers while boarding and alighting the vehicle
- Easy access to curbs and drop-off areas
- Endless floorplan options to suit each client's requirements
- Compatible for ambulatory-only or mobility transportation
Flexibility with AutoFloor
Enjoy full flexibility with the AutoFloor track system. This unique system gives you complete control over seat and wheelchair configurations for your accessible van.
- Wipe-clean transit grade seats
- Lightweight and removable on wheels for easy reposition
- Operators can easily wheel seats in or out of the vehicle using the ramp
- Transport up to 10 ambulatory passengers, up to 5 wheelchairs, or a combination of both
- Maximum flexibility and efficiency on every route
- Customize the seating layout to suit each clients' needs
Questions? Let's Connect.
Request a Demo
While our team would love to be on the road with our innovative accessible vehicles, we're providing the same demonstration opportunities virtually. Contact us today to set up your online, no-obligation vehicle demonstration to see the value and fleet efficiency you can enjoy by partnering with MoveMobility for your accessible van needs.