P3 Accessible Van
MoveMobility’s P3 wheelchair van is built on the Ram Promaster 136” Wheelbase Low Roof model. It is only slightly larger than a minivan such as the Dodge Grand Caravan, but provides more flexibility and customizable floorplans.
The P3 can be configured for up to 8 ambulatory passengers, up to 3* wheelchairs, or a combination of both. Mobility passengers can enjoy an unobstructed doorway.
*Depending on wheelchair size and layout.
AutoFloor Flexible Floor and Seating System
AutoFloor is an innovative floor track and seating system that allows you to configure seats and wheelchairs in the vehicle in different layouts. Your organization can save time and money with an adaptable vehicle that meets any rider needs.
Manual or Powered Ramp
Barrier-Free Door Entry and Exit
- Heavy duty, transit grade ramp
- Ramp doesn’t block entryway when stowed
- Ramp can remain stowed for walk-on passenger access
- Barrier-free entry with no steps
- 1,000 lbs ramp weight capacity
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Manual backup system
- Ramp has integrated handles for manual deployment when needed
- Manual ramp option available