Innovative Patent Pending Design
Meet the new, MoveMobility Side Entry Ram Promaster P4 with powered bifold doors and ramp.
- Struggle with high operating costs
- Have concerns about rider discomfort
- Worry about running unreliable, heavily modified vehicles
If so, the Ram Promaster P4 by MoveMobility may be the solution for your accessible van fleet.
Efficiency and convenience
The Side Entry Ram Promaster P4 is built on the Ram Promaster 2500 High Roof 159" Wheelbase model.
- Easy to drive, maneuver, and park in city and rural applications
- Maximize use of interior space and headroom; full standing height means less caregiver injury
- Front Wheel Drive for excellent traction
- High ground clearance; no scraping on gravel or snow-covered roads
Powered Door and Ramp system
The powered ramp and door design operates from the driver's dash control or optional exterior switches. Drivers and caregivers enjoy more space to safely secure wheelchair passengers without personal injury.
- Heavy duty 1,000 lb capacity spring-assisted ramp accommodates large wheelchairs, walkers, and mobility devices
- Smooth, quiet ramp operation
- No need for driver to leave their seat to allow passenger access
- Low power consumption
- Minimal maintenance
- Manual backup system
- Manual ramp option available
Accessibility and dignity for all
Gone are the days when passengers using mobility devices were left to board the vehicle last. All passengers use the same side access entryway, enhancing dignity.
- Unobstructed entry for ambulatory and wheelchair passengers
- Enhanced safety and security; brightly coloured grab handles to support passengers during entry and exit of the vehicle
- Easy access to curbs and drop-off areas
- Endless floorplan options to suit each client's requirements
- Compatible for ambulatory-only or stretcher transportation
Flexibility with AutoFloor
Enjoy full flexibility with the AutoFloor track system. This unique system gives you complete control over seat and wheelchair configurations for your accessible van.
- Wipe-clean transit grade seats
- Lightweight and removable on wheels for easy reposition
- Operators can easily wheel seats in or out of the vehicle using the ramp
- Transport up to 10 ambulatory passengers, up to 4 wheelchairs, or a combination of both
- Maximum flexibility and efficiency on every route
- Customize the seating layout to suit each clients' needs
Do you worry about expensive repairs or uncomfortable passenger rides on your accessible van fleet? Experience lower operating costs with the MoveMobility Side Entry Ram Promaster P4.
Questions? Let's Connect.
Request a Demo
While our team would love to be on the road with our innovative accessible vehicles, we're providing the same demonstration opportunities virtually. Contact us today to set up your online, no-obligation vehicle demonstration to see the value and fleet efficiency you can enjoy by partnering with MoveMobility for your accessible van needs.